What are Load Bearing Walls?
Precast Load bearing walls are used for exterior wall panels that are structurally active elements in the building frame. Precast concrete wall panels act as load bearing component of a building which is an active structural element of a building. It bears the weight of the elements above the wall, resting upon it by conducting its weight to a foundation structure.
What are the advantages of Load Bearing Walls?
- They are superior in quality with excellent surface finish.
- They are quick and easy to install.
- They have excellent seismic performance.
- They provide better noise insulation.
- They have high resistance to fire.
- Best used for structurally active elements like Exterior Walls.
Thickness of wall panels – 100mm, 150mm, 200mm, 250mm, 300mm, 340mm
Maximum Size of wall panel – 12m x 4m