What are Non-Load Bearing Walls?
Precast Non-load-bearing walls carry only their own weight. They are functionally used to demarcate and separate internal spaces with the outer exterior walls.
What are the advantages of Non-Load Bearing Walls?
- These are thin panels permitting more floor space.
- They are quick and easy to install with excellent surface finish.
- These can also be designed to provide insulation from noise levels.
- Voids can function as service ducts for MEP, providing greater versatility.
- Best used for structurally passive elements like Partition Walls, compound walls etc.
Thickness of wall panels – 70mm, 100mm
Width of Wall panels – 600mm, 1200mm