Urbanaac has an edge on everything needed for far more superior constructions, efficient structures and effective buildings with precast concrete construction.
- It allows on-site all-weather construction.
- Precast concrete construction relies on faster off-site production of building components with focused operational procedures.
- The time required for form work, curing and plaster work is eliminated.
- Precast structures can be erected at a faster pace since the elements manufactured arrive on-site on a Just-in-Time basis and can be erected directly.
- Precast components are casted under controlled environment delivering precast elements of highest standard and quality.
- The elements produced are of higher-grade concrete mix giving superior strength and durability.
- Each cubic meter of concrete casted is tested in Quality Control lab by Quality Control specialists.
- Precast elements have smooth and ready-to-paint surface finish that can also be left exposed.
- Precast structural elements are also stronger in torsion and experience lesser deflections.
- Precast Construction reduces air pollution, noise and debris.
- Precast elements provide thermal insulation which reduces the year-round energy consumption and contributing to green energy management.
- Site wastage is reduced as direct elements are delivered to construction site.
- Precast elements are made in a controlled environment. Keeping consistency in materials and proper mix proportions gives optimum use of materials.
- Precast concrete construction allows early construction schedules resulting in faster returns on investment.
- Precast construction provides hustle free construction.
- It reduces maintenance work.
- It leads to an increased life cycle of building.
- Precast construction increases functionality of a building.
- It reduces site wastage.